Andoga Development Company has completed the urban-planning audit of the draft amendment to the master plan of the rural settlement Tsarevskoye, Pushkin district of the Moscow region.
According to the requirements of the Customer, it was planned to change the functional area from the F-2 to the O-1.
Based on the results of the urban-planning audit, the status of the draft master plan was revealed, the status of introducing changes was revealed, and recommendations were given to the Customer regarding further actions. In particular, it was recommended to continue work on amending the master plan, initiate a procedure for making changes to the settlement's PZZ project, and other actions for the project.
In the course of the work, a number of consultations were held with representatives of the administration of the Pushkin district, the Glavarhitektura MO and other departments.
A comprehensive analysis of town planning documentation developed for the land plot, incl.
- analysis of the draft master plan
- analysis of the draft land use and development rules (PZZ)
A final report was compiled containing:
- Analysis of the status of changes in the functional area
- The actual data on the draft master plan and PEP
- History of the project is defined
- Errors and discrepancies were identified in the necessary procedures when the Customer's task was performed
- Project risks identified
Recommendations for the implementation of the project are given to the Customer